Sunday, September 25, 2011

It's Fall Ya'll!

My utmost favorite time of year!  No, it's not because the kids go back to school, I honestly love having my girls home!  I just love the chill in the air, the smell of  leaves, the start of another field hockey season, fireplaces burning, when it gets dark early.  I just love the colors!  This is yet another "first" in my year of "firsts" without my Dad.  I made it through the "first" summer, which honestly sucked.  It's really hard.  I just miss him so much.  I just hope as time moves on that the hurt will become less and the memories I have will fill the tears with smiles instead.

Here is some new pictures of my beautiful girls! Another reason to love fall, they are too busy to complain about the camera being constantly in their face! LOL!



No comments:

Post a Comment