Sunday, November 27, 2011

Card Creating Sundays!

Well, Thanksgiving has come and gone, shopping and decorating have begun for most!  I'm being very "frugal" this year.  This economy is just brutal so I am shopping locally, and trying to make lots of my gifts! 
This week for Card Creating Sunday, I am showing you the cutest Christmas card! I saw the directions online at Splitcoaststampers.com (Pyramid Card by Kirsteen Gill). I just thought it was adorable and easy to make. I tweaked a few things to make it my own so to speak. I used Twinkle Toes for the tree skirt and the squares were cut at 3.75" from Plantin Schoolbook. I added lots of holes with my Crop-O-Dile and then added bling! The gathered ribbon around the based of the tree skirt is actually paper I accordion folded and glued down. I do recommend using Terrifically Tacky Tape to hold down the completed tree skirt. Have fun and enjoy!


Click the "Join" button above to
become a follower of my blog!

Never know what fun,
funky ideas you might get from me! LOL!
for some amazing deals on Cricut cartridges,
stamps, and so much more!
Join Erica's blog to learn about upcoming
Blog Hops and new exciting stuff!

Have a great day and keep crafting!

Lisa

1 comment: