Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Would You Ever Guess Wednesday?!


I have a few things to share with you today on Would You Ever Guess Wednesday!  I was going through some stuff I made and found these.  I forgot how much I loved them, and I am pretty proud of them so I'm sharing them with you today!

I was in a recipe swap and the only stipulation was we had to use our Cricut Machines!  These were two of the first things I ever did on my Cricut!
The first was a recipe I called "Little Clouds of Love".  Talk about YUMMY!  I used Zooballoo & Graphically Speaking, and my Cuttlebug for the clouds.  Most items are "fuller" if they have a shadow or blackout feature key, so keep that in mind if you need a "chubbier" image!  The hearts were a paper punch I have and I cannot for the life of me remember where the little bread rounds are from!  Sorry!  Stickles really do make everything better!  I did get a close up of my recipe, so give it a try!  It is DELISH!




Next, is my take on Slow-Cooker Chicken Salsa!  I used, My Community for the hen and chicks.  The stamp set is from Stampin' Up!(Just Chicken).  I watercolor painted the chicken in the circle, which by the way is really easy and fun!  Throw in some ribbon, brads and funky patterned paper, and you've got yourself a cute recipe card!




Click the "Join" button above to become a follower of my blog!Never know what fun,funky ideas you might get from me!
Hope you enjoyed my stuff today!

Remember to visit http://www.shop.ericascraftroom.com/ for some amazing deals on Cricut cartridges,stamps, and so much more!

Join Erica's blog to learn about upcoming
Blog Hops and new exciting stuff!

Here's her address:
Have a great day and keep crafting!
Lisa

2 comments:

  1. So cute!

    You won my candy over on my blog!
    http://scrappininthewoods.blogspot.com/

    Please contact me with your info so I can get your prize mailed out!
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome recipe's!! love them all doris
    parkernana5@cox.net

    ReplyDelete