Saturday, July 25, 2009

Wedding Bells.....

My little sister is getting married! He's a great guy and we are happy to have him join our crazy bunch! My sister is non-traditional and decided that she does not want to carry flowers. Well as you can imagine, that caused quite a stir with our mom. So the crafty gal that I am, I came up with what I think is a "peaceful resolution" to the problem! I'm making the bouquets out of crystals! AHHHH! I went online and researched these little things and people are charging upwards of $800 per bouquet! I ordered all the stuff, the wire has arrived, still waiting on the crystals, so stayed tuned! I did make a "prototype" for my sister to see what I was talking about, but it's made out of acrylic beads. I'll post pictures once I'm all done! Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment