Friday, September 30, 2011

TGIF and more.....

Never was I so happy to see this week end!  I swear the days get longer and longer (and not in a good way)!  Today there is "supposed" to be sunshine, I'll believe it when I see it.  It has rained here for what seems like MONTHS!  The state of Texas is under a drought, which from the latest reports are expected to last for the next 5-10 YEARS!  Holy sh*t!  I'm not super religious, more faithful I'd say, but damn, I gotta believe, someone is trying to tell us something!  Earthquakes, tsunamis, raging heat, drought, pouring, unending rains, starting to think that this "Global Warming" thing is true.  Well, I'm going to try to be optimistic, I'm hopeful everything will turn around soon, not just for me but for everyone.  The economy has to turn up at some point, the jobs situation will improve, and hopefully everyone will benefit.
Like Ive said before, I'm still reeling from the death of my Dad, the collateral damage that has come from his passing.  I guess I really never thought that I'd still be in the "soup" so to speak.  I think it's funny though, the friends who turned away from me and weren't there for me in the darkest hours, are now ignoring me and acting as if I owe them attention and I should reach out to them.  Really?!  Are you kidding me?  How can I allow you to treat me so crappy and then act as if nothing has happened?  WOW!  I'd love to know what it's like to live in their world, I guess Peter Pan and the Easter Bunny are truly real in their heads, cause let me tell ya, there's no way in hell I'm going back to be treated like the bastard at the family reunion again. 
I know, don't hold onto the anger, "let it go", I'm not knocking all the theories of forgiveness out there, but for once in my life I'm not going back for more grief.  I've lost enough over these past few months. 
I don't want to be such a bummer, but someone has to say it. I found out the hard way, people aren't who or what they say or portray themselves to be all the time. Take inventory of yourself and trust those who have time and time again given you reason to be joyful, to be happy, to feel love.

No comments:

Post a Comment