Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Card Creating Tuesday!

Sometimes, it's the simplicity of just creating something so basic that is beautiful!  I often forget that I don't need to over embellish, or glitter something to death.  A simple shape, a rectangle can be folded, and twisted and made into something pretty amazing.  I am making a scrapbook for someone and made this "card" on a page.  I used George Basic Shapes.  I stretched out a rectangle on my Gypsy and cut 2 long rectangles, scored them on my Martha Stewart Score Board and accordion folded them together, to make a card album on a page.  I cut the page protector in order for the card to be interactive and so that you wouldn't have to take the page in and out each time you wanted to see the pictures in the card.


Click the "Join" button above to become a follower of my blog!Never know what fun,funky ideas you might get from me!

Hope you enjoyed my stuff today!
 for some amazing deals on Cricut cartridges,stamps, and so much more!

Join Erica's blog to learn about upcoming
Blog Hops and new exciting stuff!
Here's her address:

Have a great day and keep crafting!

Lisa

2 comments:

  1. I have always wanted to make one of these on a layout. Great way to add more pictures! Great job. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete