Monday, December 19, 2011

Trying, but failing...

I think I'm damned if I do and damned if I don't.  I am doing my very best to do what people have asked of me.  I have been respectful of time, and space, and feelings.  I have apologized, I have held my tongue, I have stayed away and allowed them to move on.  It has been so hard and I am sad, but then when I get asked why, I tell them I am respecting their wishes and still that's not right.  I miss my life the way it was, and after a year of a shattered heart, lost friends and losing the one person who believed in me always, my Dad, I still can't seem to get anything right.  What more am I supposed to do?  I've said it before, I just want my life back.  I want my Dad here, I want to be able hug him and call him and know that no matter what else is messed up in my life, he will be there, he will love me. I want to express my opinion and not have it literally affect how my family will live or even be loved.  Apparently I cannot voice my opinion, have any feelings, or speak out when I have questions because it's not allowed.  Life should not be so hard.  I do the very best I can everyday.  I mess up all the time.  I try to learn from it, I try to do better next time.  I am not responsible for everything that is wrong is every situation.  I am not to blame for it all... 

No comments:

Post a Comment