Friday, July 31, 2009

CK Convention Valley Forge PA

Well, I went again this year. My friend and I have gone every year for about 4-5 years now. The first year we took 3 classes, and only one was really any good. If you scrap you know the stuff they were teaching. Complete novices would benefit from some I think, but if you scrapped even once or twice, beginner classes are not so good! We haven't taken classes since that first year though. I have to say, I was a little disappointed this year. I expected to see alot of the same things as last year, maybe new colors or new packaging, that doesn't bother me since I always look forward to seeing the "new stuff" or hot new item, not the case this year. I walked the whole convention vendor fair in under an hour, bought a few glitter pens and glue and left. Nothing was super great or new. I don't know maybe I was expecting too much! I guess the economy really screwed everything up!

No comments:

Post a Comment